Cannes Lions Yacht Charter & Boat Rental
Information on yacht charters for Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity which takes place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France from 17-24 June 2017
Cannes Lions is an international event for advertising and creative professionals from all over the globe. In 2017, Cannes Lions will take place from 17-24 June at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France and as every year, many companies attending the event will choose to charter their own yacht in the Port of Cannes. Cannes Lions is the largest event in the world for advertising professionals with thousands of creatives attending the event each year to view the work chosen for the various awards, attend seminars, classes, workshops and endless networking opportunities! The Lions week includes four awards ceremonies as well as opening and closing galas.
Bespoke Yacht Charter are able to offer companies the opportunity to charter a fully crewed luxury yacht for the duration of the Cannes Lions
“The best way to get noticed at Cannes Lions is to charter a yacht for the duration of the event to host parties in Cannes Port and organise cruises to St Tropez and Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc!”
Here is what Bespoke Yacht Charter can offer companies attending Cannes Lions in 2017:
- Fully crewed luxury yacht charters and boat rentals – yachts from 60ft to 300+ft available to charter by the day or for the duration of the event.
- Prime berths in the Port of Cannes, right next to the Palais des Festivals.
- A Cannes Lions charter yacht gives you your very own floating venue in the heart of the action to host meetings, lunches, presentations and parties for groups from 15 to over 300.
- A fabulous luxury yacht fully branded with your company logos, flags and banners. This enables your company to present the ultimate high profile throughout Cannes Lions. You also have the opportunity to cruise to nearby beach clubs and towns, including St Tropez! Lunches at legendary French Riviera beach clubs such as Club 55, Nikki Beach and Bagatelle are ever popular as are trips to the islands off Cannes!
- Every yacht we offer for charter at Lions is professionally crewed and has a dedicated Chef onboard. Guests will receive exceptional service and sublime food throughout your yacht charter and the yacht’s crew will guarantee that your events are the ones that people leaving Cannes at the end of the Lions week are talking about!
- Bespoke Yacht Charter has over 12 years experience organising yacht charters for companies during Cannes events and we are able to assist with every detail in ensuring you and your company the ultimate Cannes Lions yachting experience! Our charter brokers take care of every detail from helping you choose the perfect yacht, obtaining that all-important berth in the Port of Cannes, assisting with catering arrangements, branding, additional staff, DJs, photographers, marketing materials, helicopters, transfers etc.
The charter brokers at Bespoke Yacht Charter have exceptional references available from numerous companies for whom we have organised Cannes Lions yacht charters and we would love to add your company to our list of happy clients for this superb event! To discuss chartering a yacht for Cannes Lions 2017, please contact:Bespoke Yacht Charter also provide luxury yacht charters in the Port of Cannes for MIPIM, MIPTV, Cannes Film Festival, MIDEM, MIPCOM, TFWA and MAPIC.
Cannes Lions Photo Gallery:
For further information on Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, please visit the official Cannes Lions website
A list of yachts accepted in the Port of Cannes for Cannes Lions 2017, along with berth fees and useful information can be found here.
NB. From 2016, companies wishing to berth a yacht in Cannes Port during Cannes Lions must purchase the “Yacht Pass” from the Cannes Lions organisers. The “Yacht Pass” costs €25,000 and includes five complete Cannes Lions passes and allows your company to acquire a prime berth next to the Palais des Festivals for the duration of Cannes Lions. Berth applications for yachts at Cannes Lions 2017 open on 19 December 2016 and close during the first week of March 2017. In order to have the best possible selection of yachts and to secure a prime berth, we advise companies to book their yacht as early as possible, ideally at least 5 months before Cannes Lions commences. We will however always try to accommodate last minute charter requests!
Access to the Quai D’Honneur is exclusively for Cannes Lions, Lions Health, Lions Innovation and Lions Entertainment delegates, Yacht Pass and Harbour Pass holders from 08h00 to 18h00 between 17-24 June 2017. After 18h00 the harbour will be open to the public.